Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Beautiful Baby Shower!

This evening I was the guest of of honor (ok, I was the co-guest of honor) at a beautiful baby shower thrown for me. The theme was pink and chocolate (the colors of our nursery) and it was outdoors at our wonderful friend Vicki's house. The scenery and decorations were gorgeous, the food was delicious, and the company was wonderful as always. We were so blessed to receive many thoughtful gifts for the baby and even some bubble bath for mommy (thanks, Vic)! We played some fun games and every one guessed the size of my belly...thank you to those who were kind and made your tape much shorter than you knew it was supposed to be!!! I had such an awesome night and the rain held off until the party was over. Thank you to my wonderful and supportive sister JeanAnn for all her hard work, thanks to my Mom, and thank you to Vicki for everything you did for me! Also, thank you to all my loving family and friends who showed up to make this a wonderful night. Your love and support mean the world to me....I don't know where I'd be without you. Our daughter is very lucky to have such great people in her life. Thank you again for everything...I love you all!

No comments: