Monday, August 17, 2009
Ready To Pop???
The last few days have been rough on this expecting mama. I feel like someone has literally drained the energy from my entire body......oh wait, someone has!!! But seriously, I feel like someone has hit me with a truck and than backed over me a few times for good measure. Every bone, muscle, and joint in my body hurts, I am completely wiped out, and have been dealing with nausea and headaches and some major "brain fog". I think labor must be near. Part of the problem is that Shane and I have been in major "nesting" mode: we've been dusting every surface, cleaning windows, washing curtains and sheets, cleaning out the car, and just getting ready for the baby. I think I really over-did it. Shane has been so great in trying to do everything and still make sure that I'm doing ok. It has definitely been rough and we had a trip or two we wanted to squeeze in with Jack before his little sis got here. I'm not sure if we'll be able to do it or not....it's getting quite difficult just getting around these days, not to mention the temps are in the 90's. Not good for a woman who is 9 months pregnant! We're thinking of taking Jack to a reptile place that's about an hour from our home. He is really into learning about frogs, toads, and snakes right now and we thought this trip would be right up his alley. I caught a toad for him on Friday night and he cried his little heart out when we had to let it go. Hopefully, he will enjoy this trip and not try to take any of the animals home with him. He is such a funny and inquisitive little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment