Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Tonight we celebrated my Mom's birthday with a delicious dinner at The Red Lobster. Shane and I both had the Cajun chicken linguine Alfredo (mine was minus the spices because I've been having severe pregnancy-induced heartburn) and it was absolutely delicious. My Mom enjoyed a steak while Sam had the Cajun shrimp. We were all very pleased with our meals and went home stuffed. Jack sampled a bite of this and a taste of that but didn't find what he liked....until we hit a McDonald's drive-thru on the way home just so he could get a happy meal. That he really enjoyed! An older couple at a nearby table complimented my Mom on how well behaved Jack was throughout the meal. They said they are usually nervous to sit by young children but thought he was great. That was very nice to hear. We had a wonderful night and I hope my Mom had an equally wonderful birthday. Thanks so much for having us along, let's do it again next year!!!

No comments: