Thursday, August 6, 2009
Getting Ready
Today we have two Dr. appointments scheduled, the first is our normal OB appointment and the 2nd is for a 3-D ultrasound of the baby. They want to check her size and position and make sure everything looks ready for delivery!!! I can't believe she'll be here in less than a month....I have a nagging feeling that I will deliver early. She seems to be getting so big that I'm not sure she has much more space to grow in there. She has been very active all last night and this morning so I am hoping she cooperates and we get a few good pictures of her today! I'll keep you all posted on how our day goes. Hope you're all having a great week....and remember, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! YAY!!! I am ready for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment