Friday, July 31, 2009
Monkey See, Monkey Do
Tonight while watching television together, Jack had a case of the hiccups. Shane and I laughed because he hasn't had the hiccups in probably close to a year and he wasn't really sure what was going on or how to handle the situation. It was funny to see the startled and confused look on his face every time he'd hiccup. And then a funny thing happened....the baby started to hiccup!!! Our little girl has been having the hiccups at least once and sometimes even twice a day for about the past month but I couldn't believe she got them at almost the exact same time as her big brother. It was unbelievable! Shane really gets a kick out of feeling the baby hiccup and we were both amazed at how in sync our two children are already! Jack's hiccups lasted quite a bit longer than the baby's and he finally got use to the strange sensation but he did not like it one bit! I remember when I was pregnant with Jack and he would get the hiccups all the time too. It is a very neat and unmistakable feeling. I am holding on tight to these precious moments in case this is the last baby Shane and I have. I don't want to forget a second of it. It is truly a wonderful experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment