Saturday, July 11, 2009
An Up-Date!
I just wanted to let you all know that I had my appointment with the urologist on Thursday and the Dr. said I have some swelling and irritation of the urethra that is due to being pregnant. He says that everything should clear up after the baby is born if not sometime before. I was so happy to hear that it was something so simple and not anything scary. I also saw my OB and everything looks good with the pregnancy although I have been feeling very uncomfortable and I'm having a lot of back and sciatic nerve pain. I feel like I'm 90 years old....but, I know that it's all part of being pregnant. This weekend Shane will be working hard to get Jack's room finished so we can move him in and then get to work on the baby's room. Next weekend we are having a birthday party for Jack who will be turning 2 on the 18th. We're just having a get-together at my Dad's house and the theme of the party is Madagascar! It's one of Jack's favorite movies. We are looking forward to seeing him celebrate with all his family! He is a real trip lately....his mouth goes non-stop from the moment his eyes open until he falls asleep at night. He is extremely inquisitive and is always asking "what's that?" or "what's (fill in any name) doing?" He also asks on a daily basis to be taken to McDonald's for "fence fies". And over the course of the last few days he's been saying things to me like "Good morning, honey", and "thank you, baby". I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff but I must admit he is funny. Bad, but funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment