Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jack's First Night in His New Bedroom

Last night we basically put the finishing touches on Jack's new bedroom including finally moving his crib in!!! We braced ourselves for a rough night but after only a few minutes of the usual crying and pleading for mommy and daddy Jack fell fast asleep. Aside from one or two little peeps early this morning he slept through the night without a problem and he was quite proud of himself in the morning! Shane and I are very pleased with how cute his room turned out and we have to say thank-you to Aunt Jean and Uncle Nate for making the huge sacrifice of giving up a bedroom. Thank you guys for being so understanding, we love you! Today I'm turning my attention to the baby's room and our bedroom...unfortunately, they're still a mess! I think I should be able to get the baby's room done sometime today. I'll have to let you all know when I'm finished with everybody's room and then we'll give you all a guided tour! I don't think I'd be brave enough to let anyone see it as it is right now! I hope you're all having a great weekend, ours has been a very busy but very rewarding one!

No comments: