Saturday, June 13, 2009
Our Appointment
My baby doc appointment went well yesterday. The baby's heartbeat was strong, my blood pressure was right on target, and I only gained 6 ounces from my last appointment. I am still measuring big...about 2 weeks ahead this time. At my next appointment (in two weeks) they are setting up an appointment for a 3rd trimester ultrasound. This will give us a better indication of how big the baby is. I am so excited for it because our nurse told us that they switch it over to 3-D and 4-D and you can really get a good look at the baby. She said "if the baby has dimples, you'll see it on the ultrasound". So we are very excited to be getting a sneak-peek at our little girl. I wonder who she'll look like, act like, and what her big brother will think of her once she's here. I guess only time will tell....and time is running out!!! She'll be here in only 10 weeks (or less)! I will now see my Doctor every two weeks until the last month when it'll be every week. I can't believe how fast this all went. I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it! I hope you're all having a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to hear everything went well!!!!! The pool water is getting warmer 74 degrees. Another 8-10 degrees warmer and I'm sure Jack will love it. Don't forget -- we need to get together and soon!!!! Pray for sun!!!! Love yas - Kel
yay!! I'm so glad all went well. I cannot believe your due date is only 2 months away. That is nuts!! And in less than a month you will have a 2 yr old. I am betting little girl mo will look like her mommy and be sweet natured and gentle in personality. Just read Kel's comment...Xylie will swim in frigid water...for Zayden I think it needs to be 80!
Post a Comment