Thursday, June 25, 2009
A Busy Day: Take 2
We just got home and finished supper so I thought I'd type a quick update before heading over to my sister's house. Our appointment went great with the exception of the nearly hour long wait (one of the Doctors was suddenly called away to the hospital). The baby's heartbeat was good and strong at 160 beats. I am still measuring 2 weeks ahead but did not get to schedule my ultrasound just yet....the doc. would like to wait until I'm a bit closer to 34/36 weeks. This will insure a bit more accuracy. So we'll be waiting another 4-6 weeks to see another glimpse of our little or not so little peanut. Shane has decided to take the day off from work tomorrow so he can head to the lumber yard for the supplies needed for our home make-over. I'm getting excited! I can't wait to get started on the baby's room and to give Jack's room a total overhaul. I'll be sure to take lots of before and after pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment