Thursday, June 25, 2009
A Busy Day!
Today we're getting ready to head to our latest baby doc. appointment...and we're taking Jack with us!!! Then it's off to Babies R Us to return some things and look for a few other new things. Then we're headed to Party City to check out invitations and supplies for Jack's upcoming birthday party. It's hard to believe my baby is turning 2! And later this evening, we're headed to Gratz to pick-up a bouncer that we're getting from a woman off of Craigslist. And finally, in preparation for our extreme home make-over we'll be over at my sister's later in the evening helping to move her rooms around so we can start breaking down walls this weekend! Whew!!! Do we have enough to do today? I'm hoping our appointment goes well....we'll get to schedule our 3rd trimester ultrasound today so that will be exciting! I'm guessing they'll schedule it for about 2 weeks from now. I'll let you know how everything goes...hope you're all having a great week...tomorrow is Friday!!! Yah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment