Tuesday, June 2, 2009
I Passed!
Just wanted to let you all know that I got the results from my glucose test and....I passed!!! I do not have gestational diabetes! We are extremely relieved and are grateful for all your prayers and concern. Our next appointment is on the 12th and we're looking forward to seeing how I am measuring....let's just hope that things have evened themselves out and I'm not still measuring 3 weeks ahead. I just heard that a woman was measuring 4 weeks ahead and they moved her due date up by one month!!! Scary! I am in a rush to get the kids' room done and have everything in order just in case she decides to come early. The other night I washed 3 loads of clothing for her and have them hung in the closet. She already has 3 times the amount of clothes that I do. But only a handful of those outfits were bought new---I got a lot of clothing from yard sales this year and they look brand new. As fast as kids grow out of clothes it just doesn't make a lot of sense to do otherwise. We're all starting to slowly recover from our colds and hopefully we'll be back to our old selves by this weekend. Hope you're all having a great week so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear the good news Mer & Shane!!!!
Mer - buying clothes for little girls can be addicting.
Post a Comment