Sunday, May 31, 2009

So Sick Of Getting Sick!!!!!

Well, let's see: sick for a week and a half in March. Check. Sick for two weeks in April. Check. Sick again in the last days of May. Check. I think that should about do it! My entire family is sick yet again and last night was pretty rough. Jack was up about 10 times and in between those times he laid in his crib coughing, sneezing, and whimpering. Meanwhile in our bed, I was doing the same. We're all running low-grade fevers with stuffy noses, sneezing, coughing, and sore throats.....the same thing we had the last two times! I knew I was in trouble when I woke up at 5:30 for my glucose test and it felt like I was swallowing razor blades. Unfortunately, it just got worse from there and I knew it was coming because Shane has been sick since Thursday. So please, as much as you all want to see our adorable faces, I'd steer clear from this house. By the way, my glucose test on Saturday went as well as it could. I drank the disgusting drink (had the orange stuff with Jack and it was fine, had lemon lime with this baby and it was awful) and then tried not to vomit while I sat in the waiting room for 3 hours. It's pretty amazing the cast of strange characters you'll encounter in a hospital waiting room!!! They drew blood from me a total of four times---all in the same arm. Ouch! I figure I'll call the office Monday afternoon and hopefully they'll have my results by then. I'll keep you all posted. Till then, maybe I'll see some of you at the grocery store where we'll be stocking up on tissues, nasal spray, and Vick's. Hope none of you are feeling sick!

No comments: