Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I'm sorry it's been such a long time since I last blogged. We were so busy with Christmas and New Year celebrations that there just hasn't been time. Christmas was filled with wonderful memories, great times with family, too much good food, lots of toys for Jack, and some unexpected and wonderful surprises. It looks like 2009 is shaping up to be an exciting year! We're planning to take it easy this weekend and just enjoy some quiet time at home. Shane made a beautiful toy chest for all of Jack's new toys. We're planning to take our tree and decorations down tomorrow and put all of Jack's toys away. I hope you all had a great Christmas and lots of fun ringing in the New Year. I wish you all the best in 2009!!! And Happy Birthday wishes to my cousin Tracy who celebrates her birthday today!

2 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

Happy New Year to you too! You should change the picture to Jack's Christmas one

Unknown said...

I love the header on your blog!