Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Shane!!!

Today my husband celebrates his 29th birthday! Shane is honestly the world's best dad and husband and in this crazy life we lead, I know I don't say it nearly enough. It was 14 years ago last week that Shane and I celebrated our first date at the Colonnade movie theater. Now we're married with a wonderful son and another baby on the way. Time goes by so fast and I am so lucky to be spending that time with such a wonderful person. Happy Birthday, Shane....we hope you have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are! We love you soooooo much. Love, Maranda & Jack

S-Supportive, Sincere, and Selfless
H-Honest, Hard-working, and a Huge Heart
A-Agreeable, Amiable, and an Aquarius
N-Noble, Nice, and a Nature-Lover
E-Easy-Going, Exceptional father, and Everlasting love with his wife

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Shane!

(M-you're on a role with the birthday posts.)