Thursday, January 8, 2009

CHiPs 2009


Move over Ponch, there's a new motorcycle cop in town. I couldn't resist showing off these adorable pictures of Jack with one of his favorite Christmas gifts. The helmet is equipped with flashing lights and a working mouthpiece and the motorcycle "handlebars" allow him to rev his bike, make a siren noise, and "talk" to the other cops. It is so cute! He can barely hold his head up straight with that giant helmet but he LOVES it. What a funny kid! Well, I better get going...over and out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute and I love the picture at the top!!!!! - Kelly

Tell Jack "Bwook" said Hi.

Angela Nazworth said...

I am laughing sooo hard. Too cute

Angela Nazworth said...

I had to comment again. I smile so big whenever I see these great pictures. He is soooo darling!! What a hoot