Tuesday, January 20, 2009
"Hey, What's That Floating In The BathTub?"
Poor Shane got a lot more than he bargained for while giving Jack his bath last night. It seems all was well when Shane happened to notice that Jack was grunting a bit. Next came the bubbles....and finally, a long brown log was seen floating in the tub. And it was NOT a bath toy! Needless to say, the tub was quickly evacuated and I had a rather difficult time keeping my dinner down. This was Jack's first (and we hope only) accident in the bath tub! I let Shane clean up the tub and remove the mess because my already very queasy stomach could not handle it! And of course, Jack was looking around as if to say "What's all the fuss about?" I'll have to record this "milestone" in his baby book so he can show it to his wife someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Been there. Done that. We keep disposable gloves around for just such an occasion.
LOL----Right after Napp read and commented, Zayden pooped in the tub...
Post a Comment