Monday, January 19, 2009

Jack's Prediction

Today I was going through one of my baby books...it's a great book that shows you what's happening with your pregnancy from week to week. It even shows you pictures of the baby in it's various stages and the baby's actual size. I showed Jack what our baby looks like today at seven weeks. It isn't quite an inch long yet but this week it hits a growth spurt. Jack was impressed with the pictures and I asked him if he thought he was having a sister or a brother. He looked at me and said "sisser". Then he began pointing to the pictures of the baby and saying "sisser". So I guess we know what Jack's prediction is...let's see if he's right! He may know more than any of us! You have to read the comments from my previous post...my sister, mom, and cousin Kel all gave me their predictions on this baby. I loved reading their comments--thanks guys!

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I knew it! Jack and I are right!! Girrrrl! Actually, kids his age will usually pick the choice that you say last. If you asked him sister or brother, his prediction may have been different.

Anonymous said...

Ut Oh Mer! Ya know that they say that kids have a sixth sense about things like this. I am secretly hoping for a girl too. hehe (Don't tell anybody though!!!!) ~ Kel