Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Birthday Wishes!
Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Melanie who celebrates her birthday today. We hope you had a wonderful day! Also, belated birthday wishes to our dear friend Scott who celebrated his 50th birthday last weekend! I wanted to get over to Melanie's tonight to give her the gift we got for her but didn't quite make it over. JeanAnn offered to take Jack for a few hours tonight so Shane and I used that time to get some Christmas shopping done. It was nice to be able to shop and be able to really give things some thought. But of course, we talked about Jack the entire time and bought him 3 more gifts. And Jack enjoyed his time visiting with Jean, Nate, Vicki, Ron, and Christian. Thank you so much for entertaining him...I hope he didn't give you too much trouble! Hopefully I'll be able to get over to see Melanie tomorrow, if they don't have something going on. It's hard to pin anyone down this time of year! We are all busy, busy, busy! I hope you are all having a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for remembering, Maranda. How sweet of you. I wondered what happened to you last night, but hey I totally can appreciate trying to get that Christmas shopping done. I am no where near done, I should have given you my list! :) I'll be at Wal-Mart at midnight on the 23rd trying to get it all done . . . sadly that is probably going to be the case.
Have a great day and I'll see you soon and yes, we should be home tonight.
Maranda and Shane: Jack has to be the sweetest and most talkative one year old we've ever met. He was really good at our house. By the way I think Nate is teaching him some things because he played hike at our house. Have a Merry Christmas.
Ron and Vicki
Post a Comment