Monday, December 8, 2008
Bless You!
Ever since he started talking, one thing you cannot accuse Jack of is being impolite. He will always say "thank-you", he usually says "your welcome" and he has also started saying "please". We were even in the car last night heading to WalMart when Shane sneezed and a little voice from the back seat piped up with a "Bess Ew". Now whenever you sneeze or even cough you get a "Bess Ew". We have never taught him this, he just started saying it all on his own. He is a real trip sometimes! I finally got my Christmas cards printed at WalMart last night. I could not decide which picture of Jack to use, so you are all getting two pictures this year. This weekend was great...Saturday Jack and I woke up to a big breakfast that Shane had made for us (he was out hunting but came home early because it was so cold) and later we just spent time hanging out around the house. Sunday we had dinner at my Dad's with Jean and Nate...it was so nice to spend the time together. And then later we all headed to WalMart to do some shopping. WalMart was busy and there were only 3 registers open. We also ran into my Mom and Sam there. Sam is doing better and has been really touched by the outpouring of love and kindness he's received since the fire. He has a long road ahead of him but he's surrounded by good people who want to help in any way they can. Well, I better go check on supper...I hope you're all having a great Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so cute and polite!
Post a Comment