Saturday, June 28, 2008
A Thoughtful Gift
I had been wanting to buy a particular book for several weeks now, but being the frugal mommy that I am, I never want to spend money on myself. You moms out there know how that goes. But to my surprise I received a package in the mail the other day....it contained the book I had been wanting, along with a note that read "To the best Mommy in the world. We appreciate all you do for us. Love, Shane and Jack". I was so touched by the note that I didn't even need the book!!! But I sure do love it! Ahhh, to be able to sit and read again...even if it's only for a minute here or an hour there...I still really enjoy the quiet time. Thank you to my husband and son for being so wonderful. We all need a little "pick-me-up" every now and again and this did the trick. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sweet! What is the book?
The book is "Stori Telling" by Tori Spelling from 90210 and it's a very juicy read. Since I loved 90210, I love reading the behind-the-scenes dirt and what everyone really thought about Shannen Doherty. Plus, there is alot of interesting stuff about Tori's family life, her feuds with her mother, why her first marriage failed, it's really a good book. Easy Summer reading! I am also interested in getting a copy of the book you mentioned on your blog..it looks like a really great book.
Did you hear that they are doing a 90210 spinoff?
Post a Comment