Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Jack's 1st Trip to Tobias' Animal Farm
Yesterday Jack went on his very first (of many, I'm sure) trip to Tobias' Animal Farm. We went with my Mom and my cousin Brandon and we had a blast! Our first adventure was on board the "Animal Safari Bus Tour" where Jack got to see deer, elk, buffalo, llamas, and many other neat creatures. I thought he was going to jump out of his skin when a gigantic buffalo attempted to get on board our bus! He was pointing his finger and yelling "look" and "dog". He was also panting like a dog and making high-pitched noises. This amused mostly everyone on the bus, as he was quite vocal!!! Apparently, he thinks every animal he sees is a dog! I took about a gazillion pictures! Then we saw baboons, alligators, a mama bear and her two cubs, a lion, a cougar, and many more animals. One of our last stops was the Petting Zoo where we got to hand feed goats and camels. They were more interested in eating our clothing than the crackers we had for them! We also had some ice cream and Jack sampled both mine (chocolate, of course) and my Mom's (mint choc. chip) and decided he liked my Mom's better. On our way out, we just had to stop by the souvenir shop where Nina got Jack a white, stuffed Llama and mommy bought him an alligator. By the time we got to the car Jack was pooped...actually, we were all pooped. Jack fell asleep on the ride home and slept long enough to give Shane (who had dinner ready for me when I got home) and I a chance to eat our meal in peace. I just want to say thanks to my Mom for a very fun day!!! We all had a great time. I will post some pictures as soon as I get a chance. Hope you're all having a great week...and Vicki, I'm going to get you for that last comment!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny! I'm glad you had a good time.
Awww
Post a Comment