Sunday, June 22, 2008
Our Family Reunion
Today we went to our annual family reunion. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time! Jack was passed around by more people than I can count and he enjoyed every minute of it! Especially when the pretty ladies were holding him...he is quite the flirt! We ate BBQ chicken and a ton of different side dishes and desserts. My aunt Connie made one of our favorite cakes--chocolate cake with caramel icing--DELICIOUS! We all ate way too much! Unfortunately, I forgot our camera so I don't have any pictures from today, sorry! We had a wonderful weekend and we're bummed that tomorrow is Monday already. I'd sit and type a little more but there is a little monkey on my shoulder who is desperate for my attention. I must go now and tickle him...hope you all had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sorry I missed u guys today, but this little monkey fell in a whole and she's a-hurtin'. I'm sure u heard about it!!!!!!
Also, wanted to let you know we'll be at Jack's b-day party.
Kelly
I hope you feel better soon, Kell! We really missed you guys at the reunion. And I'm so glad you're all coming to Jack's party. Hope to see you soon!
Oh no, what happened to Kel? I am glad you all had a great time at the reunion. I love Aunt Cunny's cake! Give Jack a smooch for me, even if he tells you, "Nodon."
Speaking of family get togethers - we were wondering if you, Shane and Jack(in the box) were up for a day at Little Buffalo's water park?
Mom and I were just talkin' about this today. We're thinking about some Sat. If Shane would rather fish all day (which is what Keith will most likely be doing) - we can just go.
Kelly, Brooke & Aunt Connie
Kell, We would Love to go!! Just let us know what day you had in mind. I know Jack would just love it there. And Shane could spend the day fishing which he would love too. Call me and let me know the details...anytime is fine with me. Talk to you soon...hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment