Saturday, June 28, 2008
My Gram
My Grandma Betty was taken to the hospital early this morning with chest pains. The doctor has ruled out a heart attack but they are keeping her in the hospital until at least Monday. From what I understand, I think they are going to check for blockages and may have to use a stent if necessary. A stent is a tube used to open up a partially clogged artery. I have Gram's room number and telephone number if anyone needs it. Please keep her in your prayers. She has had heart problems in the past and has undergone open-heart surgery before. She's also had the stent procedure done before too. As you can imagine, this is a very scary time for her so please say a prayer that she recovers nicely and comes home soon. I promise to keep you updated on her situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment