Monday, June 16, 2008

One Small Step for Jack, One Giant Leap for Baby-kind!





Our little boy is walking!!! It happened Saturday when without warning, Jack began walking from couch to chair and back again! And he's been practicing all weekend long. He still prefers to crawl because he can get where he needs to go alot faster but he has actually started walking!!! We are so, so, so proud of him!!! Today he was practicing on his own quite a bit. I try not to push him, I just let him do his own thing. But, I do jump up and down and clap like a maniac when he does walk! I'm including some pictures from Father's Day where he is walking!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW - Congratulations Jack!!!!!
Love, Keith, Kelly & Brooke

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see him walking! That is sooo cool. How exciting . . . lock the cabinet doors now for sure! :)

Katie said...

I cannot believe he is walking! He is getting SO big SO fast. I can't wait to see him!

Katie said...

I cannot believe he is walking around already! I can't wait to see him!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I commented on this one earlier...hmmm...He is sooo cute. I love that little toddle and look of determination mixed with pride on his face. We so have to get him and Z-Man together soon. Precious. And Happy Father's Day to Shane Mo.

Anonymous said...

You know what that means time for another one!!!!!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he is walking already! I can't wait to see him. Jack is getting SO big SO fast. Good Job Little Buddy!