I want to thank my sister-in-law Melanie for sitting down with me tonight and helping me give my blog a make-over. I'm extremely grateful for the help because I am not too computer savvy...little messages pop up onscreen and I panic. But Melanie was very patient with my lack of computer skills and I am very pleased with the end result. I hope you all like it too. Also, thanks to my brother-in-law Jason for taking Jack for a long walk so we could work in peace. Hope you all had a nice Monday.
3 comments:
It was my pleasure and actually you figured out where the blog list went before me, so you are computer savy! Don't sell yourself short :) Call me anytime you want to change something or have a question and I'd be happy to try to help. Jason had fun walking Jack and he said he was really good the entire time. Talk to you soon :) Have a great day.
It's cute Mer, I love it. I'm glad Mel was able to help you. Becoming Me is getting a blog makeover too! I'm so excited!!
It looks great Miranda I really like it.
Post a Comment