Thursday, May 22, 2008

TRUCKS





If a few years ago someone had told me I'd be crawling on the floor, pushing toy trucks, and yelling "VROOOM!", I'd have told them they were crazy. Boy, would I have been wrong! Growing up in a house full of women we never played with trucks, wheelbarrows, or dinosaurs...this is all new to me. But I love to see my son on our living room floor pushing his garbage truck around--it looks just like the one his Pappy drives. He is so cute that I just have to join in on the fun. I usually get the mail truck--which looks just like the one my PapPap drove and we just have a good 'ole time. I'm learning fast and Jack's a great teacher. Here are some pictures of him playing with his trucks.

1 comment:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

We live in the same world my dear sister.