Did you ever have "one of those days"? Well, this entire week has been "one of those days". Jack is still not feeling 100% and then this problem today with my Mom's surgery left us all disappointed. It turns out her knee is infected and she'll have to be on antibiotics for ten days. They'll decide what to do next after the infection is gone. So it's been kind of crazy around here but I did have to share a very funny story with you...I can laugh at it now. We had just gotten home from the grocery store and were unpacking bags when I noticed a piece of poop on the floor. Jack was busy buzzing around in his walker/race car and I quickly cleaned it up before he could roll over it. I immediately assumed it came from our dog who had just come in from the back-yard. I yelled "Shane, check the dog, I think she may have stepped in poop or she's got some stuck to her butt." Gross, I know. Shane assured me the dog was clean and I went back to unpacking our groceries when I noticed a second piece of poop on the floor. I told Shane I had found another piece of poop and all of a sudden a light went off in my head....Shane checked Jack's diaper and indeed Jack was the culprit. He had poop from head to toe and poor Shane had to take him up to the bathroom and literally hose him off. He had been buzzing around in his race car dropping poop bombs on my clean (just scrubbed it yesterday) kitchen floor. I am including some pictures of the little guy in his get-away car. Hope you enjoyed the story, I know it's one I won't forget!
1 comment:
All I can do right now is laugh.
Post a Comment