Wednesday, May 14, 2008

An Early Birthday Present for Jack






Anyone who knows my Mom (Jack's Nina) knows that whenever she finds the perfect gift for someone she always gives it to that person right away. She can't hold onto it...she gets too exited and always gives it to you days, weeks, or in Jack's case 2 months before the big day. In this case I was very glad she did. It's something Jack can use all summer long-- starting right now. And he LOVES it. She got Jack a very cool picnic table and sandbox. They match our patio perfectly because they look as if they're made of sand and stone...very cool. Jack and I have spent the last two days playing in the sandbox. He is very content and enjoys playing with his toys....I love sticking my tired feet in the cool sand...very relaxing. I've included some pictures so you can see all the fun Jack is having. Thanks so much, Nina!

1 comment:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Awww, that is great. Mom is such a good gift buyer. Does Jack try to eat the sand?