My PapPap is a huge Philadelphia Phillies fan! He used to take me and my sister to see games at the old Veterans Stadium in Philly and we always had a ton of fun. I remember being in the bathroom when one of the Phillies hit the only home run of the game (typical)! He even took us to "Fan Appreciation Day" which was only for people who had season tickets--we got to visit the locker rooms, meet some of the coaches, see the dugouts and stand on the field. It was a lot of fun and they are memories with PapPap that I will always cherish. My Mom bought Jack this adorable Phillies jersey so he can cheer right along with PapPap this baseball season--here he is, proudly showing off his new duds.
2 comments:
I just love this cute dude
Go Phillies!!!!
Love, The Shompers
Post a Comment