Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!






Today was my very first Mother's Day and it was a great one!!! My husband and son had a fun day all planned out for me. First we got lunch to go at one of my favorite restaurants and we took it to Shikellamy State Park where we had a picnic lunch. The park is known for it's scenic overlook which is very pretty. After lunch, we spent some time shopping at The Susquehanna Valley Mall. (I'm including some pictures of our day.) Then we came home and spent some time with my Mom. We all had ice-cream cake from Dairy Queen. I got some very cute gifts from Jack, Shane, my Mom, and my sister JeanAnn. Thank you all for being so sweet. I also got 2 very beautiful cards from Shane and Jack. I really had a wonderful day. Thank you, Shane and Jack for making my first Mother's Day a very special one!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mer!

Angela Nazworth said...

Happy Mother's Day! You look beautiful in those pictures.

Nina said...

I'm glad you had a great day! You're a wonderful mommy.I'm so proud of you.
Love mom