Friday, May 9, 2008
The Early Bird...Gets On My Nerves!!!
I used to think that on a beautiful spring morning there was nothing better to wake up to than the sun shining through your blinds and birds chirping outside your window.....that is until I became a sleep-deprived mommy. I would always smile whenever I'd hear a group of birds singing outside my window and now I just lay in bed wondering if my husband owns a sling-shot. I consider myself to be a nice person and I normally love animals, it's just that I have a nine-month old son who is a very light sleeper. These birds do not understand that their loud warbling is about to wake up a baby who will not easily fall back to sleep!!! Do these birds know that this baby's mommy will have to rock him, sing to him, feed him, and practically do back-flips to get this boy back to sleep? And it's only 5am!!! Do they really need to be up THIS early? I am sure the worms aren't even awake at this hour. Please, go back to your nests and lay an egg or something. I promise that by 8am you can come back and sing till you're blue in the face, but just not right now. And to the bird hitting all those high notes, you sound great babe, but you're no Whitney Houston!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!!!!! Did you really use to smile at the sound of chirping birds, because I somehow just don't believe that. :-)
LOL
Post a Comment