Here are a few new pictures of the kids. Can you believe Jack is actually being nice to his sister in these pictures? But take one look at her face and you can see she's not quite buying it (especially in picture #2). I just thought these were cute and wanted to share them! Check out the posts below to see new pictures of the kids' bedrooms! And hopefully by this weekend I'll have some pictures of the kids trick-or-treating....I just hope Jack decides to cooperate and actually wear his costume! By the way, does anyone besides me think that Brynley looks like her mommy in that last picture? Anyone? Please? Anyone???
3 comments:
Holy Cow! Cuteness overload!!!
They are both adorable AND before you even said something I promise you that I kept thinking "Oh my goodness little Bryn-tin-tin looks just like baby Mer!" When baby Mer was no longer a brand new newborn of course.
Love them both.
Adorable pictures but sorry Mer I think she looks like her daddy.
Vicki
i think she looks just like you mer...
Post a Comment