Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Last week was filled with trick-or-treating, candy eating, scary movie watching, and some adorable costumes. Jack went as a monkey this year (suits him perfectly) and Brynley went as a love bug (also suits her perfectly). Jack had a great time going from house to house yelling "trick-or-treat" while carefully choosing his favorite piece of candy from each bowl. Once or twice he tried to sneak an extra piece but mommy reminded him that we're only allowed one piece! Brynley slept the entire time we were out which is fine because it was kind of chilly and I just preferred that she stay snug and warm inside the stroller. When we got home we dumped all of our candy into a bowl and we ended up with way more than we thought! I told Shane that he better take a piece or two into work each day because Jack is not about to get all that candy for himself....his teeth will rot out of his head! And besides that, have you met Jack??? He doesn't need the sugar! I will post pictures of the kids in their outfits as soon as I remember how Shane taught me to do it! I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment today but it got rescheduled for tomorrow....my OB was called away on an emergency. This kind of stuff always happens to me! Aunt Connie was going to babysit the kids while I was at my appt. so instead she decided she'd still drop by and take Jack for a walk....which is the reason why I have a minute to type in peace! I am sure he is loving every minute of it and just talking her ear off! Meanwhile, Brynley is sitting here quietly staring at her mommy with some very heavy eyelids. She looks beautiful in a pale blue outfit with pink hearts that Aunt Connie got for her. Its size 3-6 months and it already fits! Our baby is growing like a weed! This Saturday Jack gets his flu shot! Oh boy, that ought to be fun.....anyone want to volunteer to take him? Yeah, didn't think so. Hope you're all having a great start to your week!

No comments: