Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What A Trooper!

Brynley had a great check-up yesterday. She only cried for a minute or two after getting her vaccinations and then she was over it. She did great....the doctor says she is healthy and growing. She now weighs 11 pounds, 11 ounces and measures 23.5 inches. Such a big difference from only two months ago when she wasn't quite 8 pounds and only 21 and a quarter inches. she is smiling all the time and really cooing and babbling. She has a sunny disposition and loves the familiar faces of mommy, daddy, and Jack. Shane and I were just discussing this past weekend how easily she transitioned into our family. She is such a sweetheart and we love her and her brother so much. Jack continues to amaze us everyday with the things that come out of his mouth and the crazy things he does. Sometimes I think he is 2 going on 22. The other day (out of nowhere) he told Shane and I that if Santa tries to hold him or give him a kiss that he is going to "kick his butt". Well, I guess someone won't be sitting on Santa's lap again this year! I guess we'll just have to put sissy on Santa's lap since she isn't old enough to be scared of him yet. Well, I better get myself ready for bed...hope you're all having a great week. Last night Jean and I took a last minute trip to Harrisburg to do some Christmas shopping. It was a lot of fun to hang out with my sister for a few hours....a very nice night. Thanks, Jean!

No comments: