Tuesday, November 10, 2009
You're 2, Right???
After he finished his lunch today, I gave Jack a pudding cup for dessert. After getting about half-way through his treat he looked up at me with a big, chocolaty smile and said "Mmmm, Mommy this pudding is "scumptious"." So a big thank you goes out to Sesame Street for making their word of the day "scrumptious". I must admit, some of the shows he watches may irritate the heck out of me, but he is learning! I also heard a hysterical song on "Yo Gabba Gabba" today. It went something like this: "We don't bite our friends, la la la la , we don't pull our friends' hair, la la la la!" I guess it's a good enough message for little kids, but I just could not stop laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...how cute...he's so smart!
Post a Comment