Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Thank You, Aunt Angie!
Our entire family would like to send a HUGE thank you to my wonderful sister Ang for taking a week out of her busy life to come and help us out. She was a great help while she was here and took such good care of us. She treated our children as if they were her own and she made such a special connection with Jack. He would wake up in the morning asking for "Aunt Angie". This week has made me realize just how much we miss having her close by. It was great to spend time together talking, reminiscing, and watching our guilty pleasure---The Young and the Restless! Thanks to Ang, Mom, and Jean who stayed with the kids so that Shane and I could enjoy our first "date night" in nearly two years. We saw the movie "Couples Retreat" which was hilarious and then we went for dinner. It was a GREAT night out with my wonderful husband. But all good things must come to an end, and sadly, we said goodbye to Ang and our nephew Zayden today. They are headed back home to Ohio and we won't see them again until Christmas. We are sad but we're also thankful to be able to spend the holiday with them. I'm so thankful to have the support of family.....they lift you up when you need it the most and they're always there for you! Thank you to my wonderful family, we love you all so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
....you are so sweet Mer...I was so blessed to be there and spend time with you and Shane and the kids that I honestly didn't feel like I was doing anything at all...Love and miss you all and am having major Jack and Bryn withdrawals...so is Z---well Jack withdrawals that is.
Post a Comment