Thursday, October 22, 2009

Visiting With Friends!

Tonight I am home alone with the kiddos---Shane went fishing with a buddy of his and I'm hoping they had some luck and caught a big one. The kids and I had a wonderful day today. We had a great visit with a good friend of mine, then my Mom, Aunt and Uncle stopped in for a quick visit, and later Jack's Pappy came by to say hello. Pappy took Jack for a nice long walk before nap time which really helped to tucker the little guy out (thanks, Pappy!) So today was a great day of catching up with dear friends and wonderful family. What could be better than that? Life with a new baby has been going really well....Brynley is an absolute joy and the last two nights she slept from midnight until nearly 7:30am. What a blessing she has been! Jack is slowly getting better with her....he has his good days and his not so good days but we are being patient with him. A new baby is not an easy adjustment for anyone, especially a two year old! I have some great pictures that I recently took of the kids and I'll try to get them posted on here as soon as I can. I also want to finally post the pictures of Brynley's nursery and Jack's new bedroom! We are really looking forward to Halloween and trick-or-treat night! It's hard to believe October is almost over! Then Thanksgiving and then it's Christmas!!! Jack has already been asking when we're putting our Christmas tree up. The question should be "where are we putting a Christmas tree"??? I'm sure we'll come up with a spot, plus, I also promised Jack that he could have a tree in his room too. So we've got work to do. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday....we're looking forward to the weekend and hanging out with Daddy! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: