Friday, October 9, 2009
We're in Love!
Brynley Elizabeth has stolen our hearts. Our little girl is such a sweetheart and we feel so blessed to have her in our lives. She has been doing great...she is doing well on her old formula, she's gaining weight and getting such cute chubby cheeks, she sleeps so good for us, and she is mostly just a pleasant little baby. We just wish her big brother would see her in the same light. But I have faith that he'll come around eventually. Tomorrow we are taking our annual trip to "World's End State Park". We go every October when the leaves begin to change and it is so beautiful. We are having a picnic and then we'll probably do some sight-seeing. It is really a beautiful place to visit. I'm just hoping it doesn't get too cold for Brynley. My sister Ang and my nephew Zayden are back for another visit. They came to meet Brynley and play with cousin Jack. Ang has been such a great help! It is so nice to have an extra set of hands around...she will have me spoiled! Thanks Ang, for being such a great older sister and a wonderful and loving Aunt! I hope everyone has a great weekend. T.G.I.F!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment