Monday, January 5, 2009
It's Potty Time!
Yesterday was a very exciting day in our home: Jack peed in his potty!!! He was standing near his potty when he informed me that he "had to go pee" so I quickly undressed him and sat him on his potty. He immediately started peeing. Of course, I was cheering and clapping like a madman and Shane was doing the same so this prompted Jack to try to pee some more. The poor guy was squeezing so hard in an attempt to pee again that I thought we might witness his first poop on the potty! We are so proud of him!!! He used the potty again last night while we were having a banana split party for my sister's birthday! Now I guess it's up to me to make sure I keep asking him if he has to "go potty". Do any of you have any good potty-training tips? I'd love to hear them if you do! I hope you're all having a great Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Potty training tips? Girl your boy potty-trained himself! LOL He is sooo amazing
I was watching "Super Nanny" last night and she had a tip on the show. She said if the diaper is light and not very full after waking up from a sleep that he is ready for the potty. If it is full and heavy, he is not. ~Kelly
Post a Comment