
Happy Halloween! Last night we took Jack trick-or-treating throughout our town. We had such a fun time! Jack isn't real good at saying "trick-or-treat" but he always gives everyone a polite "tank-ew" when he gets his candy. As you can see from the photos, we ditched the Elmo costume and went as a lion instead with Mommy and Daddy drawing the nose and whiskers...not easy by the way! We mainly just visited our relatives, friends, and people we knew. Thank you to everyone who gave Jack special little treats and treat bags...that was very sweet and thoughtful! Today Jack dressed in his pumpkin shirt and socks with bats on them. The bats even have red beedy, blinking eyes. I'm not sure how to go about washing the socks since they light up. Any ideas? Well, I have to go get Jack ready for bed. Shane and I are hoping to curl up on the couch and watch some scary movies tonight. Happy Halloween...I hope you all have a great weekend. (Oh by the way, in the pictures...the woman dressed as the witch is my Aunt Diane and the punk rocker is our cousin, Brooke. Just some of the many people we visited last night.)
2 comments:
He looked adorable sorry I missed him,
Vicki
He is sooo adorable---and he was much more polite trick-or-treating than Z-man! LOL
Post a Comment