Saturday, November 1, 2008
Puttin' On The Ritz
Today we did a little shopping in the afternoon and later in the evening I helped Melanie decorate a birthday cake for Katelin. It turned out rather nice and I'm sure you'll see a picture of it on Mel's blog. Then Melanie treated us all to dinner. She made "chicken ritz" and it was delicious. If you're interested in the recipe, it is also on Melanie's blog. I highly recommend trying it. After dinner Melanie and I stopped at Weis Markets to get a quick item when we discovered that they were giving their pumpkins away for FREE. Not ones to turn down a deal like that, we loaded up Mel's trunk with 6 large pumpkins. Four for Mel and 2 for me. So, if anyone is looking for pumpkin seeds I'm sure I'll be busy baking some this week. Tomorrow we have 2 birthday parties to attend--my Aunt Diane's is in the afternoon and our niece Katelin's is in the evening. So tomorrow will be another busy day for us. And of course it will also be a day for Jack to show off....he loves an audience. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend...boy, does it ever go fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment