Wednesday, November 19, 2008
A Day Like No Other...
Yesterday was a one-of-a-kind day. First Jack slept-in til 10:30 am....which means Mommy got to sleep-in too. When I fixed Jack "brunch" my normally picky eater gobbled up his entire meal without complaint. He played nicely all day and sat quietly while I read many books to him. Later in the day when it was nap-time he got right into bed and fell asleep. After his nap he again ate dinner without uttering a single cry of "done!!!" And then he helped his Daddy put up our Christmas tree while I baked cookies. After he helped Daddy with the tree he sat quietly by himself for well over an hour, on the floor, looking through his books. He really enjoys pulling out his books one-by-one and looking carefully at the pictures on each page. He really is not that interested in his toys lately, he is all about the books! So, we had a WONDERFUL day yesterday! Today was pretty great as well. We went shopping in Selinsgrove with my Mom and again, Jack was a pure joy the entire day. Tomorrow night I am attending a get-together with the ladies of our church. We are doing a cookie exchange and then we're making wreaths out of jingle bells. I hope you're all having a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woo-hoo! Little Jack is growing up. My little guy is becoming more of a stinker! So not fair! :-)
Post a Comment