Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!

Today I did something that I have never done before...I voted! I went to vote with Shane, Jean (another 1st time voter), and Jack. I don't know how much of a difference my vote will make but I feel so good that I finally went and did it! I hope you all got a chance to get out there and vote too. I can hardly believe that by tomorrow morning we'll know who our next president will be. What an exciting night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. We voted too, but sadly the outcome is not what we wanted. We certainly wished Huckabee would have been a contender. I am quite concerned for the next 4 years for our country . . . time will tell . . . time to pray really hard for our country. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe this is the FIRST time you voted!!!! Yes, you vote made a difference.
Vicki

Angela Nazworth said...

Good for you mer and I LOVE the new header picture