
Last night I attended a tea and cookie exchange with the women from our church. We had a great time sampling cookies, eating snacks, and making a cute wreath ornament out of jingle bells. By the time we were done with our ornaments their was nearly an inch of snow on the ground and it has continued to snow on and off all day. Please tell me this is not an indication of what is to come this winter!?!? Snow before Thanksgiving? No thanks. (I know we already put up our Christmas tree, but I wasn't ready for snow!!!) After we made our ornaments we exchanged cookies and recipes and headed for home....it was nearly 10pm til I got home. Tonight we're just relaxing and trying to take it easy. I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm including pictures of my ornament from last night and Shane and Jack assembling our Christmas tree. Oh by the way, I just have to add this piece of info that I read on a celebrity website: Ashlee Simpson (sister of Jessica) just had a baby boy on Thursday. The name? Hold on to your hats: Bronx Mowgli. Ok, enough is enough, the next celebrity to give their kid a ridiculous name should be shipped to another planet. Poor kid.
1 comment:
Love the pix...too early for snow
Post a Comment