Friday, October 10, 2008

Where A Kid Can Be A Kid

Today Jack and I had a wonderful day at Chuck E. Cheese with Nina and Aunt JeanAnn. Aunt Jean treated us all to lunch at Pizza Hut and then we decided to head over to Chuck E. Cheese for some fun. Jack rode on the cool rides they have there (it has changed so much since I was a kid) and me, Jean, and Mom played games like we were 10 again! We all had such a great time. Jack and Nina both fell asleep on the ride home....it was so nice for Jack and I to get to hang out with my Mom and sister for the day. Thank you Aunt Jean and Nina for giving us an exciting Friday filled with fun! I will post all the pictures later this weekend!

2 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

Oh how fun!! Can't wait to see the pix

Anonymous said...

So that's why you weren't home when I called you on Friday :) I wondered. I got Hannah off the bus at 11:15 and just a few minutes later you were nowhere to be found . . . now I know you were hiding out at Chuck E. Cheese. Glad you had a fun time.