Well, I took one look at our son's wild hair and determined he needed a haircut.....that's when it was Daddy to the rescue with his trusty hair clippers. Moments later (and a few tears...from Jack and Mommy) our son had a brand new 'do. It's a little shorter than I would have liked (winter will be here before we know it) but it looks so darn cute on him. Shane has become a regular barber...he cuts his own hair, my Dad's hair, and now Jack's hair. Hey, he should go into business for himself.....the only problem is, you get one style and one style only. Buzzed. But that works for most guys. Here are some recent pictures of our stylish little man. Good thing we bought him a brand new winter hat today! (Also, please excuse my nose that somehow ended up getting in half the pictures!!! How cute!!)
3 comments:
LOL at the nose.
I Love his cut and this cute cute pictures. I miss you guys so much.
I have learned how to use N's clippers and now Z-man sports a Z-cut. His hair line is a little different than Jack's so Z looks a bit rough N ready with his crew but I love it. I think I'm gonna shave him once more before the weather turns cold. But since we live down south, we have a few more weeks left until Old man winter blows in.
Of course I think he is just too stinkin' cute. Love the new buzz cut.
You are tagged :) I know, you just love me for tagging you. If you want to play along you can just read my post from today (10/8/08) and then create your own post on "7 Random Things About You"!
Love your new do Jack!!!!
Love, Brooke
P.S. Come to visit me soon - I miss u!
Post a Comment