Thursday, October 16, 2008
Ahhhhh, Just Relaxing!
Today I am sitting at home in the middle of the day typing my blog. I am stripping crib sheets and doing laundry. I am doing all of this in complete silence. Is Jack asleep? No, Jack is on a play date...with his Nina. My Mom has been nice enough to take some stress off of me and also enjoy some alone time with her Grandson by taking him on little excursions once or twice a week. They usually go to the grocery store, to see PapPap, or to my Mom's house. Today they are headed to the park!!! Not only is it a nice break for me, but Jack LOVES spending time with his Nina and getting out of the house. Nina usually picks him up mid-morning and they're on their way. Nina also feeds him lunch and sometimes Jack will even cooperate enough to take a nap for her. Thank you, Mom for being so thoughtful and for all the things you do for us! Jack loves his Nina very much. (I'd love to post a picture of the two of them, but Nina is camera shy.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sooo glad you are getting some breaks...being a SAHM is rough with toddlers...and boys are BUSY. You're a great mom! Also, tell Nina to read my picture post about me reading to X---I looked gross in those pix, but in 10 years, that won't matter. :-)
I didn't think you looked bad in those pictures at all. But I do the same thing--I see pictures on my camera of me and Jack and I just want to hit the delete button....but then I think that it isn't all about me or how I look. Jack loves me no matter what. And one day we'll all look back at those pictures with great memories. You're beautiul!
Post a Comment