Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A New Knee for Bev!!!

My Mom FINALLY had her knee replacement surgery done today. The surgery started at 7:30 this morning and was done a little after 9:00. The doctor said it could not have gone any better and that she is expected to be able to come home on Friday. I spoke to her about an hour ago and she is groggy and in a lot of pain but she is glad the surgery is over. Now she has the recovery process to look forward to. She will be in a lot of pain for at least the next 2 weeks so please keep her in your prayers. If anyone would like her hospital room number or phone number please feel free to give me a call. Thank you to everyone who said a prayer for her this morning...I am so happy that the surgery went so well. I will keep you updated on her progress.

No comments: