Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Trip to The Doctor's

Yesterday we took Jack for his second trip to the Doctor's in three days. On Friday he had 2 vaccinations and by Sunday he was running a temperature of almost 102 degrees, a runny nose, watery eyes, and a cough. I was afraid it was a virus (my sister Jean is suffering with tonsillitis, poor thing) so we headed back to see the Doctor. Jack's ears and throat checked out fine and the Doctor is thinking it may have been a reaction to the shots and the fact that his molars are coming in....fun times! Can you imagine how great the last few days have been at our house? Night time is the best...who needs sleep? Now Shane and I are both feeling sick and I read that my sister-in-law Melanie isn't feeling well either! The Doctor did say that this bug is going around. I hope we all feel better soon!

No comments: