9 T.V. Shows You'll Catch on my Tivo this Summer:
1. Big Brother 10-- Put a group of people from different walks of life in the same house for 3 mos. with no contact from the outside world, have them compete for half a million dollars, and watch them unravel. You'll see things you never expected from people you never expected it from.
2. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List-- Having never been on the A-List myself, I can relate with poor Kathy. I think she is hysterical!!! Shane and I went to see her in Atlantic City in 2006 and she did not disappoint.
3. Bridezillas-- Anyone who has ever gotten married can relate somewhat to this show, although some of these brides take things to extremes...and that's when the fun starts.
4. The Young & The Restless-- Shane completely despises this show, and I am not able to watch it when he's within listening distance. He says he never pictured me as the type who would like that kind of "crap", but I do. I've watched it along side both my Mom and my Nana for as long as I can remember. If you can't get interested in a storyline involving a 65 year old man marrying a 20 year old woman and then finding out his vasectomy didn't work..well then, I just feel sorry for you.
5. Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood-- For some unknown reason, I am actually interested in Tori Spelling and her life...can't explain it.
6. Annoying, but Slightly Scary Lifetime Movies-- Some of my favorites include "Someone is Watching" and "Maternal Instincts". These are movies with terrible acting and ridiculously unbelievable story lines but for some reason, I can't resist watching them. Shane also hates seeing these movies on our tivo.
7. Jon & Kate Plus 8-- I love this family and the fact that they live only an hour away...I look at the mom and think "If she hasn't lost her mind with 8 kids then I shouldn't be complaining." 8 kids....could you even imagine? And 6 of the eight are the same age.
8. The Soup-- This is a great show on the E! channel that basically makes fun of all the celebrities in today's world. I never miss a single week. The host is hysterical!
9. Diff'rent Strokes-- Ok, who didn't love to hear Arnold say "What Choo Talkin' 'Bout Willis?"
A pretty strange list...but it's Summer and most of the good shows are on hiatus. Hey, don't judge me.
1 comment:
You crack me up. Hysterical list. Love it!! Thanks for playing. Hey...you should try Monk or Psych...pretty funny
Post a Comment